Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bonefish Grill...no bone to pick, get it?


Last Saturday night  I ventured out of the burg and headed out to Cordova to meet my in-laws for dinner at Bonefish Grill. It was very crowded, but with a reservation we got seated pretty quickly. I ordered Kendall Jackson Chardonnay,my of my favoritite wines. I checked out what people across the aisle were eating and ordered the pecan encrusted trout with a sort of mixed vegetable saute (included edamame beans, not my cup of tea, or peas so to speak) and pumpkin ravioli, witch was to die for and I highly recommend it (come on live a little!) The trout had a crunchy crust, was very tasty and also had a very buttery sauce over it, definately Yummy! As a suprise the manager brought out a lovely presented cookie in a gold box for my husband's birthday. .Altogether it was a great evening and the food was delicious.You bet it's cuisine!

No comments:

Post a Comment